Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Interview With Brooke!

Hey guys!

Today I have an interview with Brooke.  Please go follow her blog, it's awesome! :) 

1. What is your blog link? What do you blog about?
http://lifeisaconstantjoy.blogspot.com/ It’s mainly where I post pictures that I’ve taken since I really enjoy photography…
2. What is your favorite type of flower? 
daisies!!!
3. What are your hobbies?
Photography and sketching
4. Summer or winter? Fall or spring?
Summer and fall!
5. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Hehe, I always get stumped on this question. Maybe…. Madison?... I don’t 
know xD
6. What is your dream vacation?
Hawaii, or someplace really tropical and beachy!
7. What is your favorite book series?
Artemis Fowl!!! <3
8. What is your favorite movie?
Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, or The Avengers, or Percy Jackson lol
9. What is your favorite color? 
greenish-blue
10. What is your favorite animal? dogs

Thanks for doing this! It's lots of fun.


Thanks so much Brooke! :)

Love,
Hannah 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this Hannah, it was a ton of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has beautiful pictures there :) I just visited her awesome blog.
    And what a fun interview here.

    Blessing,
    Delvalina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun interview! :D

    I tagged you on my blog!
    http://myrandomnessandramblings.blogspot.com/2013/08/best-tag-ever.html

    xox
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete