Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hola!

Hey guys! :) How are ya'll? What have you been up to lately?

Lately I've been busy with...

Schoolwork- so far, I think Sophomore year was harder than my junior year... but I could very well have a different opinion in just a little while. :D Anyway, I don't necessarily love the classes themselves this year, but I have two of my classes with my friends, Jacob and Candace, so I'm happy about that. :)

Chemistry and reading for literature. :)


Play Practice- Every Wednesday morning from 10:00 to 11:45 we have play practice. Our play, The Phantom Tollbooth, is next Friday and Saturday, so we've really been getting ready for that! :) I think we're all ready, we just need to practice as much as we can between now and the play. :)

Youth Group- I have youth group Wednesday nights from 6:30 to 8:00. I love my youth group so much! :) It's one of the things I look forward to during the week. :)

My awesome friend/one of my youth leaders at my church, Erin! :)


Catalyst- Every Sunday evening from 5:30 to 7:00 we have catalyst.  Which is what we call our Bible study. :) I love catalyst! :) It's so awesome! :)

A picture my friend, Emma, (not my sister! :D) took after catalyst last Sunday! :) For some reason this picture is brighter on here than on my iPod, lol! :)


So, that's what I've been up to lately! What about you? :)

Love,
Hannah

P.S. I promise I'll try and get the vlog up very soon! I'm really sorry for the delay. :(




17 comments:

  1. I've been missing your posts, so I was really excited when I saw this in my dashboard! :D And I loved it! I can relate to a lot of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Jessica!! :) That made my day! And cool! :)

      Delete
  2. My sophomore year was definitely harder than this year. I'm glad to have that behind me. Can't wait for your vlog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it definitely wasn't my favorite year, lol. And thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. That's so cool that you're doing a play! :) I would love to be in one!
    Great post! :)

    xoxo melody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melody! :) I hope you can soon! :)

      Delete
  4. I got so excited when I saw your post! :) I have bible study too on Wednesdays! Good luck on your play :)

    Danielle
    P.S You're so pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Danielle! :) That's so cool! And thank you so much! You're really pretty too!! :)

      Delete
  5. hey Hannah!
    So good to find your blog!! I didn't know you had one.. y'know! I love it! I am officially your 96th follower:D

    ttyl!
    leighanna
    http://wildflowersinbloom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you have been busy!!!! You are gorgeous, girl!!!! Have a great day!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Breanna!! :) You're so sweet! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks!!;) I seriously LOVE your blog!!!! From what I have seen, we are like a lot the same!!!For example, I am a total horse person!!! I owned one but she died(we had to kill her cuz she hurt herself so bad)!!!:( Now i have another one that a guy we know gave us but she is very wild!!!:P I live in the middle of cowboy country so everybody pretty much has horses!!!:D OK have a great day/night whatever u are ready for!?:) and...i just wrote an extremely long comment!!:P Keep being awesome!!!-bre

      Delete
    3. That's cool that you like horses too!! I'm so sorry that your horse died. ;( My horseback instructor's horse was put down too, so I can understand what that's like.

      I hope you have a great day too! :)

      Love,
      Hannah

      Delete
  7. Thanks! and I did have a great day!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog! :)

    -celia-
    blue-freckled-nargles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post! <3

    -Elly
    http://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete