Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Award!

Hey guys!

I very rarely do awards, but I just decided to do this one!

I was awarded by the lovely Chauncea, please go follow her awesome blog!


Rules:

 1. Must state the rules.  
2. Thank the awarded and link back to them.  
3. Must pass this award on to five other bloggers.
4. List their names with links to their award winning blogs.
5. Must notify the awarded bloggers by commenting on their blogs.
6. Share 7 unusual things about yourself. Something that not many people could say about themselves.

7 unusual things about me:

1. I do not like any kinds of fruit!
2. I love riding horses!
3. I LOVE pinterest!
4. My favorite number is 42, just because that is the channel Animal Planet is on my TV, and that is my favorite channel. :P
5. I'm a huge fan of Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter!
6. I love Britt Nicole, tobymac, and Brandon Heath!
7. I might be going to a Britt Nicole, Mercyme, and Jeremy Camp concert in November!


I award:

2. Sarah
3. Meg
4. Alyssa


Love,
Hannah





No comments:

Post a Comment