Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Heartfelt Post

Hey guys!

First of all, our plays went really well! I messed up on one of my lines, but oh well. :) I'm really happy of how well the whole cast did!

I wanted to post about something today. Something that has sort of been bothering me lately. In the recent months quite a few bloggers have quit blogging. And they have been some of my favorite bloggers too.

I know that they have all quit for a reason, and that God led them to do that, but... it still makes me very sad when I see each new post that says they are quitting. I've been feeling really frustrated lately because of this.

I know I can't force them to stay. I know that. I just wish they wouldn't go. The blogging world feels one less person emptier when they leave. It's not the same. And it never will be exactly the same again.

I'm sorry I posted about this, I just really needed to get it off my chest. Thanks for reading. I love all of you guys!

Love,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. sistahhhh I totally agree with you here!(: It's also kind of rude how bloggers can be really exclusive.

    ReplyDelete