Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Awards!

Hey guys!

Today I am posting two awards! :)

Thank you to everyone who awarded me, and I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to post them. :P

First of all, I was awarded by Emma, Mackenzie, SW, Grace, Christy, and Hannah for the Elegant Blogger Award! Thank you so much! :)


THE RULES
  • When you receive the award, link back to keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com and the blog that nominated you 
  • Display the award button in the post
  • Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make your own questions)
  • Nominate 12 bloggers
  • Notify them that they have been awarded

THE QUESTIONS

1. What made you decide to start blogging?

Well, my 6th grade English teacher had a blog, and I wanted to make one. :) So, I did, but I didn't post on it very much.  Then, in October 2010, my sister and I decided to make an American Girl blog. :) And after that, I made my now main blog, The Writings of Hannah. :)

2. What is your fashion style?
I have a very casual style.  Jean shorts and t-shirts mostly. :)


3. What is something none of your followers know about you?


Hmm... I don't like fruit at all. :D And I only have about three animated movies that I like. :D

4. What are some of your blogging goals?

I want to continue to blog for a while, mostly just documenting my life.  And I love meeting new people through blogging! :) 


5. Where is your favorite place to shop?


Target, and my local used bookstore. :)

6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?

I'm not sure... I love the amount of followers I have right now. :) 90 is an awesome number! :) Getting to 100 would be really cool, though! :)


7. What are your talents?

Hmm... writing, horseback riding, and... does reading count? :D Lol!


8. Are you a leader or a follower?

I'm definitely more of a follower, but I can be a leader if I really want to be and feel comfortable being one.

9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
I have a lot! :D One of mine is: 

"Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness." -Frank Tyger.


10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?

Yes! :D My top two favorite book series are Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings.  I also love The Hobbit. :) Hmm... oh! And I really like the series Sandy Lane Stables. :)


11. Out of all of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart - stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?

Hmm... either fine or smart. :)


12. What is your favorite flower?
Roses, daisies, or tulips! :)


Okay! Now on to who I'm awarding. :)

Jana from Jana's Faith
Emma from Emma's Fun Place
Molly from LoveLittleHands
Kathryn from Chatty Kathy 
Betsy from Ramblings of Betsy
Kara from Saved By Grace
Elizabeth from Google+ and Pinterest :D


Next, I was awarded the Liebster Blog Award by Sarah! :) Thanks Sarah!


  1. Who's your favorite Youtuber?
    Definitely Blimey Cow! <3 :)
  2. If you could go on a date with any book or movie character, who would it be?
    Hmm... Neville from Harry Potter! <3 Or Legolas from Lord of the Rings! :)
  3. What's something your followers don't know about you?
    Spongebob really annoys me. :P
  4. What's your top thing that you want to accomplish someday?
    To share the love of Christ with someone who doesn't know Him.
  5. What at the moment is your favorite song?
    Better Than Revenge by Taylor Swift.
  6. How have you changed in the past two years?
    I've definitely grown up a lot.  I now know some things that I didn't know two years ago.  Life can be hard, but you'll get through it, with help from God. 
  7. What TV show are you currently addicted to?
    I honestly never watch TV, since we don't have cable. :D But when I go to my grandparents house, I like watching Good Luck Charlie! :)
  8. What's the meaning of your blog name?
    The Writings of Hannah? It's nothing special at all, I just like to write, so I just named my blog The Writings of Hannah. :)
  9. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
    I would love to be invisible. :) Or fly! :D One of the two!
  10. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    I would love to be more outgoing.  I'm really shy, but I think I'm getting better at it. 


    Now, for my questions:

    1. What's your least favorite colorful color? :D
    2. What's your favorite time period in history?
    3. What's one thing your followers don't know about you?
    4. What's your favorite band at the moment?
    5. Have you ever been out of the country? If so, to where?
    6. What's your favorite school subject?
    7. Do you have a cell phone?
    8. Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook?
    9. How long have you been blogging?
    10. Have you ever met a blogger friend in person?

    Now, I tag:


    Have a great day guys! :)

    Love,
    Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Hannah! I posted it here: http://randocology.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for awarding me, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you girlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete