Saturday, March 30, 2013

Some Wonderful People

Okay, so I've talked about my youth group, but I haven't really... introduced my youth group, I guess you could say. :D So today I thought I would talk about some of my friends that I've made there. :)

Shelby- She was the first person that I met there on my first day. She was so sweet and welcoming, and talked to me for a little while. :) I usually sit with her for the youth service. :)

Emma- No, not my sister. :D Emma is one of the nicest girls I've met, and a few weeks back we exchanged phone numbers, and text pretty often. :) She's from Sweden, which I think is awesome!! :)

Mariana- Mariana and I started to get to know each other in Bible Study, when we were assigned partners who would check up on each other during the week, see how they're doing, etc. Well, we got each other, and at first we emailed, but now we text. :) She's so sweet. :)

Jacob- This guy is awesome. :) He and I go to the same co-op place, and he's really nice and easy to talk to. :) He plays the drums in the youth band, and he's just a really great guy. :)

Kate- Just recently I've started to get to know Kate better.  Last weekend, Emma, Kate, and I went to get frozen yogurt together, and that was fun. :) She's really nice. :)

Also, I've met two sweet ladies that lead my Bible Study. And my youth pastor, Pastor Joe, is awesome and fun.

My youth group is just... amazing. If you're ever in town, let me know, and I'd love to take you to my youth group. ;)

Here is a picture of some of the people from my youth group. :) We went to the movie, Oz, a few weeks ago. :) 



Have a great weekend! And a wonderful Easter celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ!

Love,
Hannah

P.S. I guest posted over here today. Go check it out if you want. :)











4 comments:

  1. Cool! I love my youth group, too. :) How was that movie, by the way?? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed this post very much!

    Thanks for sharing. :)

    ~Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! They all sound like really awesome friends. =D

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. These people all sound wonderful! lovely guest post too :)

    <3,
    eden

    coffeeandbeautifulmesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete