Monday, July 29, 2013

Camp!

Hey guys! :)

Today I am finally doing a post about camp! :D

I'll say the truth: I didn't like it as much as I thought I would.  I got homesick on the very first day, and I really wanted to go home.  The activities, worship, and the theme nights were still really fun though! :)

I got there on Sunday at around 4:00.

The counselors are so crazy! :D

My dad and Emma, and me cut off on the left! :D



My cabin!  Left to right: Melia, Laurel, Megan, Christina, my counselor, "Waddles", Caroline, Lizzie, me, and Dyamond.  

Me, eating a popsicle! :) 

In the pool! :D



My cabin again! 

Every day we would have 4 different activities, a Bible study, and rest time, as well as free time. :) At night, we had different theme nights.  Camp ended on Saturday at around 11:30. :)


And now I'm going to church camp on Saturday!  I'll only be gone until Wednesday, 4 nights, so it's not as long.  :) I'll talk to you guys soon! :)

Love,
Hannah 




8 comments:

  1. Sorry you felt homesick, but I'm glad you had a good time otherwise! :) I really enjoyed seeing your pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read any of the American Girl History Mysteries? Those are really good! :) My favorite one is The Night Flyers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've read one! :D I forget the name though! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, you've been to Pine Cove?? That is so awesome!!

      Delete
  4. It looks that you guys had so much fun.

    the firs picture makes me laugh.
    and I love join camps. It helps me to more connected with people and especially with God.

    Blessing
    Delvalina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures! :) Camp can be fun, though I get homesick too.

    ReplyDelete