Saturday, August 25, 2012

Ramblings

What have I been up to lately?

Well, Thursday I had English and History classes. English is my favorite subject! There is this one girl named Jessica in both of my classes that seems nice, I'm going to try and get to know her. :)

Then yesterday we swam in our brand new pool for the first time! It is awesome!! I wish all you guys could swim in it too, it would be a big blogger party! That would be so fun!!

Hmm... oh please vote on my new poll!

My grandparents got a little gray kitten dropped off at their house, she is adorable! My great aunt and uncle are going to keep her, since my grandparents have a dog.

Nothing else is really new, I've been doing my Biology homework today and have been listening to music. I really want my Dad to get me some new music! :)

Well I will post again soon!

Love,
Hannah




No comments:

Post a Comment