1. Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.
2. Letters in the mail from your pen pals.
4. Getting a book in the mail from your friend.
5. Getting excited about your family’s trip to Disney World in May.
6. Laughing at funny movie quotes until your eyes water.
7. Riding horses.
8. Hearing that there is a chance one of your pen pals might come to your city.
9. Getting a funny forward email from your friends.
10. Eagerly awaiting summer.
This weekend I just want to relax. I am looking forward to watching the second Lord of the Rings movie and also Easter!
What are you doing for Easter?