Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Pen Pals!


Hi girls!

I decided to do a post today on my wonderful pen pals.  I hope you enjoy it!

My first pen pal was Isabelle.  Isabelle and I have been writing to each other since the beginning of January and I love getting letters from her!  She is so nice and loves horses like me!  She doesn’t have a blog or otherwise I would give the link!

My second pen pal was MaryCatherine.  MaryCatherine and I have been writing to each other since March I think.  She is very nice and actually lives really close to me!  She also loves horses.  Here is a link to her blogger profile.

My third pen pal was AGMarket.  She and I have been writing to each other since March as well.  I love getting letters from her!  She has become such a great friend in such a short amount of time.  Click here to go to her blog.

My fourth pen pal was Hannah.  She is so sweet and even though we have only each written one letter, I feel like I’ve known her for a while! Please check out her two blogs!  Click here and here

My fifth pen pal was Rose.  I have just written the first letter to her and I can’t wait to get a letter back!  Click here to go to her blog.


I hope you liked hearing about my pen pals!  I am always looking for more pen pals, if you would like to be pen pals with me please email me at hannah@thewrightfamily.name.

Until next time!
Hannah

P.S. I am still looking for 4 guest posters!

1 comment:

  1. I love having your sister Emma as my pen pal! It is so much fun to write to eachother!

    ReplyDelete